Ensure that You’re Insured.
If an accident happens, having the right amount of insurance can benefit you personally, financially, and legally. With Liability Coverage, you will be insured should you be held responsible for a car accident. Your policy could cover medical payments for injuries sustained to drivers, passengers, and pedestrians, as well as bills for property damage.
If you become legally liable as a result of a collision, liability also helps to pay for legal defense costs if you get sued.
Components of Liability
There are two main components to Auto Liability: Bodily Injury and Property Damage liability.
- Bodily Injury Liability helps pay for the costs associated with another person’s injuries, including medical expenses, loss of income and pain and suffering.
- Property Damage Liability takes care of any expenses that arise from damage caused by you to another driver’s vehicle or property.
Having liability coverage is not only a good idea, but also most states require that drivers have it in order to be legal on the road.
It’s important to have enough insurance to keep all of your assets protected, and not all auto policies are the same. Contact a representative with Norris Insurance today for more information about what Liability Coverage can do for you.
Bumper-to-Bumper Protection for Your Auto.
For most drivers, a car is more than just a means of transportation – it’s an investment. And if you’re involved in an accident, you’ll want to ensure that your investment is protected. With Collision Coverage from Norris Insurance, damage to your car is insured under your policy – whether the damage is a result of an accident with another vehicle or object.
Should I Carry Collision Coverage? What Deductible Should I Choose?
When choosing collision coverage, you’ll need to consider factors like the age and year of your car, as well as your financial situation. Likewise, determining the amount of deductible to choose is a combination of premium savings and how much of the risk of loss you want to assume. An insurance specialist from Norris Insurance can help you find an insurance option that best fits your situation.
In addition to protecting you and your car from collisions, we offer benefits ranging from rewards and incentives to extended coverage. Our enhancements for better assurance include:
- Diminishing Deductible rewards you with credit towards your collision deductible simply for being an accident and violation-free driver.
- GAP Coverage covers the difference when a settlement from an accident is less than the actual amount you owe on your vehicle loan.
- Accident Forgiveness ensures that your rates won’t increase because of a single accident.
Contact Norris Insurance today to see if you qualify for, or want to learn more about Auto Insurance enhancements that can help save you money.